Services provided by the Tribal Operations Program
- Serve as Council support staff.
- Maintain resolutions/ordinances enacted by Tribal Council, as well as other Council documents and records as requested.
- Record Tribal Council voting actions while in session.
- Record the following Council Committee meetings: Community Services, Health Board, HIP, Parks & Rec, Roads Commission, Timber & Natural Resources, Social Services.
- Duplicate and distribute regulations and policies in the form of passed resolutions/ordinances to Tribal government, programs, and enrolled members of EBCI.
- Identify and prepare supportive documents for grant applications, proposals, and appeals in the form of passed Council legislation.
- Maintain comprehensive files on actions taken by Tribal Council, including subsequent action by individuals and/or committees in response to actions taken by Tribal Council.
- Maintain monthly calendar of meetings, events for Tribal Council.
- Maintain Tribal Council budget, purchase orders, travel, and travel reconciliation
- Maintain Tribal Operations Program budget, purchase orders, travel, and travel reconciliation.
- Perform research for Executive Office, Legislative Branch, Tribal programs, and public as necessary.