Heart To Heart Child Advocacy Center
P.O. Box 532 – 75 John Crowe Hill Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719
Phone | (828) 497-7477 – Fax | (828) 497-7479
| Program Supervisor
| Office – (828) 497-7475 |
Lois Dunston | Children’s Mental Health Specialist
Jennifer Standingdeer | Victim Coordinator
email@example.com | (828) 497-7478
Lula Jackson | Aide
firstname.lastname@example.org | (828) 554-6314
Krystopher Storm | Administrative Assistant
email@example.com | (828) 497-7488
The Mission of the Heart To Heart Child Advocacy Center is to provide the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians with a quality program which will:
- Investigate reports of child abuse.
- Assist in the prosecution of those accused of child abuse.
- Assist in the recovery of the victims of child abuse and their non-offending family and caretakers by providing services such as case management, court education and mental health counseling.
- Provide counseling to families and individuals in order to help them achieve the highest possible standard of life.
- Assist in the reduction of occurrences of child abuse.
- Investigation of child abuse
- Court School
- Victim Coordination
- Counseling for child victims
- Teen counseling
- Therapeutic Support Groups
- Community Education & Training
- Anger Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Crisis counseling for non-offending caregivers
- Case tracking
- Forensic Interviewing
Child Abuse Task Force:
Lieutenant Lloyd Wolfe | firstname.lastname@example.org | (828) 497-7401
Detective Wahnetah Toineeta | email@example.com | (828) 554-6622