The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered Incomplete.*
Closing March 7, 2014 @ 4 PM
- Driver- Transit ($23,040-$28,800)
- Computer Specialist- IT ($40,080-$50,100)
- Fitness Center Manager- Cherokee Life ($48,000-$60,000)
- Lead Teacher- Tribal Child Care ($30,320-$37,900)
- Special Education Teacher- KPEP ($48,000-$60,000)
- Crewleader Equip Operator/Sawman- Sanitation ($36,560-$45,700)
Closing February 24, 2014 @ 4 pm
- O & M Mechanic- Waste Water ($30,320-$37,900)(2 Positions)
- Electrician Crewleader- QHA ($36,560-$45,700)
Closing February 21, 2014 @ 4 pm
- Internal Audit Assistant- Internal Audit ($36,560-$45,700)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- Manager- Internal Audit
- IT Auditor- Internal Audit
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
Health & Medical has the following positions open:
The following positions are open until filled.
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- RN- Tsali Care Center
- LPN- Tsali Care Center
- CHR- Community Health
- Housekeeper- Tsali Care Center
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6380.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.