The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing May 8, 2015 @ 4 pm
Closing May 1, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Administrative Assistant– HCD ($27,680-$34,600)
- Deputy Officer– Housing ($106,080-$132,600)
- Manager– Destination Marketing ($52,480-$65,600)
- Travel Counselor– Destination Marketing ($20,960-$26,200)
- Heavy Equipment Operator– Tribal Construction ($33,280-$41,600)
- Maint Utility Worker Temp– Destination Marketing ($20,960-$26,200)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher– Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant– Tribal Child Care
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Teen Unit & Media Supervisor– CYC
- Electronics Document Specialist– IT
- Education Curriculum Manager– Tribal Child Care
- Education & Training Program Specialist– Tribal Child Care
- Detention Officer– CIPD
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- Manager– Family Safety Program
- C.N.A– Home Health
- Intervention Project Coordinator– Domestic Violence
- Administrative Assistant– Child Advocacy
- Training Coordinator– Regulatory & Compliance
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.