The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing March 6, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Enterprise Development Specialist- Ent. Development ($40,080-$50,100)
- Maintenance Utility Worker- Destination Marketing ($20,960-$26,200)
- Senior Welcome Ctr Specialist- Destination Marketing ($27,680-$34,600)
- Recreation Aide- Cherokee Life ($20,960-$26,200)
- Accounts Payable Processor I- Education & Training ($23,040-$28,800)
- Youth Development Professional (Snowbird)- CYC ($20,960-$26,200)
- Youth Development Professional- CYC ($20,960-$26,200)
- Manager- Education & Training ($52,480-$65,600)
- Fiscal/Grants Coordinator- OENR ($40,080-$50,100)
- Operations Coordinator- Transit ($33,280-$41,600)
- Help Desk Support Technician- IT ($33,280-$41,600)
- Computer Specialist- IT ($40,080-$50,100)
- Maintenance Utility Worker (Temp)- Facility Mgt ($23,040-$28,800)(3 Positions)
- Electrician Helper- Facility Mgt ($25,200-$31,500)
- WTP Operator- Water Treatment ($30,320-$37,900)
Closing February 27, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Fitness Assistant- Cherokee Life Wellness ($20,960-$26,200)
- Plumber Helper- QHA ($23,040-$28,800)
- Education Program Specialist- Education & Training ($30,320-$37,900)
- Secretary/Bookkeeper- Water & Sewer ($30,320-$37,900)
- NRE Officer- Natural Resources Enforcement ($33,280-$41,600)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Language Specialist Assistant- KPEP
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Patrol Officer- CIPD
- Fiscal Grant Manager- Tribal Child Care
- Lead Accountant- Budget & Finance
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- Manager- Family Safety Program
- Administrative Assistant- Family Safety Program
- Social Worker- Family Safety Program (2 Positions)
- Administrative Assistant- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- C.N.A- Home Health
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.