The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing July 31, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Drug Court Program Case Manager– Tribal Court ($33,280-$41,600)
- Office Coordinator– Destination Marketing ($30,320-$37,900)
- Lead Accountant– Budget & Finance ($36,560-$45,700)
- Carpenter– QHA ($30,320-$37,900)
- Carpenter Helper– QHA ($23,040-$28,800)
- Project Development Coordinator– Economic & Comm Dev. ($43,920-$54,900)
- Network Specialist– OIT ($40,080-$50,100)
- Driver– Transit ($23,040-$28,800)
- Lead Billing Processor– Budget & Finance ($30,320-$37,900)
Closing July 24, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Driver PT– Transit- ($23,040-$28,800)(4 Positions)
- Youth Development Professional– CYC ($20,960-$26,200)
- Cook Aide– Tribal Child Care ($19,120-$23,900)
- Director– Personnel Management ($74,800-$93,500)
- Language Specialist– GCIE ($30,320-$37,900)
- Training Program Specialist– Edu & Training ($25,200-$31,500)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher– Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant– Tribal Child Care
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Teen Unit & Media Supervisor– CYC
- Education Curriculum Manager– Tribal Child Care
- Detention Officer– CIPD
- Accounting Coordinator II– Budget & Finance
- Lead Teacher– Tribal Child Care
- Family Support Coordinator– Tribal Child Care
- Family Safety Attorney– Legal
- Lead Collections Processor– Budget & Finance
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- Housekeeper– Tsali Care Center
- Intake Worker– Domestic Violence
- Certified Medical Assistant– Women’s Wellness
- Nurse Home Visitor– Cherokee Choices/Nurse Family Partnership
- Nurse Supervisor– Cherokee Choices/Nurse Family Partnership
- CHR– Community Health
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.