The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing April 17, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Accounting Coordinator II- Budget & Finance ($40,080-$50,100)
- Cook- Tribal Child Care ($23,040-$28,800)
- Youth Development Professional- CYC ($20,960-$26,200)
- Driver- Transit ($23,040-$28,800)
Closing April 10, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Receptionist/Clerk- Budget & Finance ($20,960-$26,200)
- Grants/Contracts Analyst- Budget & Finance ($36,560-$45,700)
- Events & Group Tour Coordinator- Destination Marketing ($40,080-$50,100)
- Laborer- CDOT ($25,200-$31,500) (2 Positions)
- Transportation Coordinator- Transit ($30,320-$37,900)
- Administrative Assistant- QHA ($30,320-$37,900)
- Utility Worker/Site Development- QHA ($20,960-$26,200)
- Head Mechanic- QHA ($33,280-$41,600)
- Realty Clerk- HCD ($25,200-$31,500)
- Accounts Payable Processor I- Education & Training ($23,040-$28,800)
- Lead Teacher- Tribal Child Care ($33,280-$41,600)
- WTP Operator- Water Treatment ($30,320-$37,900)
Closing March 27, 2015 @ 4 pm
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Patrol Officer- CIPD
- Fiscal Grant Manager- Tribal Child Care
- Teen Unit & Media Supervisor- CYC
- Electronics Document Specialist- IT
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- Manager- Family Safety Program
- Administrative Assistant- Family Safety Program
- Administrative Assistant- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- C.N.A- Home Health
- Intervention Project Coordinator- Domestic Violence
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.