The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing December 5, 2014 @ 4 pm
- Truck Driver/Crewleader- Sanitation ($33,280-$41,600)
- NRE Officer- Natural Resources Enforcement ($33,280-$41,600)
- Animal Control Assistant- Animal Control ($23,040-$28,800)
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist- Benefits & Compensation ($43,920-$54,900)(2 Positions)
- EMT-P- EMS- (Full Time) ($33,280-$41,600)
- Utility Worker- Tribal Construction (3 Positions) ($20,960-$26,200)
- Carpenter Helper- HELP ($23,040-$28,800)
- Receptionist- Corrections ($23,040-$28,800)
- Housing Services Manager- QHA ($48,000-$60,000)
Closing November 14, 2014 @ 4 pm
- Office Administrator- IT ($30,320-$37,900)
- Electronic Documents Specialist- IT ($40,080-$50,100)
- Electrical Field Service Technician- IT ($36,560-$45,700)
- Technology Instructor- CYC ($27,680-$34,600)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- IT Auditor- Internal Audit
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Early Childhood/Elementary Language Specialist- KPEP
- Language Specialist Assistant- KPEP
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Evidence Control Custodian- CIPD
- Patrol Officer- CIPD
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- RN- Tsali Care Center
- LPN- Tsali Care Center
- Cook Supervisor- Tsali Care Center
- Medication Aide- Tsali Care Center
- Cook Aide- Tsali Care Center
- DV Intake Worker- Domestic Violence
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.