The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered INCOMPLETE.*
Closing February 13, 2015 @ 4 pm
Closing February 6, 2015 @ 4 pm
- Maintenance Utility Worker- QHA ($23,040-$28,800)
- Assistant Manager- Water & Sewer O&M ($48,000-$60,000)
- Events & Fairgrounds Supervisor- Destination Marketing ($48,000-$60,000)
- Homebuyer Services Coordinator- HCD ($33,280-$41,600)
- Maint Utility Worker (Tsali Manor)- QHA ($23,040-$28,800)
- Carpenter Crew Leader- QHA ($36,560-$45,700)
- Carpenter- QHA ($30,320-$37,900)
- Firefighter- Cherokee Fire Dept ($33,280-$41,600)(6 Positions)
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- IT Auditor- Internal Audit
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Early Childhood/Elementary Language Specialist- KPEP
- Language Specialist Assistant- KPEP
- Kituwah Academy Teacher -KPEP
- Patrol Officer- CIPD
- Education Curriculum Manager- Tribal Child Care
- Early Childhood Behavioral Specialist- Tribal Child Care
- Fiscal Grant Manager- Tribal Child Care
- Lead Accountant- Budget & Finance
Public Human & Health Services
The following positions are OPEN UNTIL FILLED:
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- Cook Supervisor- Tsali Care Center
- Medication Aide- Tsali Care Center
- Cook Aide- Tsali Care Center
- Cook- Tsali Care Center
- DV Intake Worker- Domestic Violence
- Supervisor- Family Safety Program
- Manager- Family Safety Program
- Administrative Assistant- Family Safety Program
- Social Worker- Family Safety Program (2 Positions)
- Compliance Officer- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Quality Improvement Coordinator- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Director- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Foster Care Licensure & Appeals Manager- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Public Health Preparedness Coordinator- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor- WIC
- Administrative Assistant- PHHS Regulatory & Compliance
- Administrative Assistant- WIC
- C.N.A- Home Health
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.