The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has the following positions open:
*Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc). If these are not attached to application it will be considered Incomplete.*
Closing April 28, 2014 @ 4 pm
- Senior Auditor- Internal Audit ($52,480-$65,600)
- Clerk of Court/Ex Offico Probate Judge- Tribal Court ($57,360-$71,700)
- Well Technician- Tribal Construction ($33,280-$41,600)
- Recreation Aide- Cherokee Life ($20,960-$26,200)(2 Positions)
- Exercise Physiologist- Cherokee Life ($30,320-$37,900)
- Carpenter Helper- HELP ($23,040-$28,800)
- Laborer- CDOT ($25,200-$31,500)
- Lead Collections Processor- Budget & Finance ($30,320-$37,900)
- Disbursements Manager- Budget & Finance ($48,000-$60,000)
- Treasurer- Budget & Finance ($62,640-$78,300)
- Detention Captain- Detention Services ($52,480-$65,600)
- Jail Administrator- Detention Services ($48,000-$60,000)
- Detention Sergeant- Detention Services ($33,280-$41,600)(4 Positions)
- Detention Officers- Detention Services ($30,320-$37,900)(20 Positions)
Closing April 21, 2014 @ 4 pm
Open Until Filled
- EMT-P (Part-time) – EMS
- Teacher- Tribal Child Care
- Teacher Assistant- Tribal Child Care
- IT Auditor- Internal Audit
- Attorney General/Deputy Legal Counsel
- Special Education Teacher- KPEP
- Early Childhood/Elementary Language Specialist- KPEP
- Language Specialist Assistant- KPEP
Health & Medical has the following positions open:
The following positions are open until filled.
- C.N.A.– Tsali Care Center
- RN- Tsali Care Center
- LPN- Tsali Care Center
- C.N.A- Home Health
- Cook Supervisor- Tsali Care Center
Indian Preference does apply and a current job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Please attach all the required documents to your application. (Eg: Drivers License, HS Diploma, GED, Enrollment documents, etc) If the required documents are not attached, the application will be classified as INCOMPLETE.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a Tribal application.
Applications may be addressed and mailed to
E.B.C.I. Employment Department
PO Box 553
Cherokee, NC 28719.
As a friendly reminder this is the official mailing address of the Employment Department.
If you have any questions regarding the employment process or having trouble accessing the job descriptions or application call 554-6388.
The Employment staff wishes you much success in your employment endeavors.