DUTIES OF THE SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS
- To prevent juvenile delinquency through close contact with students and school personnel.
- To establish liaison with school principals, faculty, and students.
- To inform the students of their rights and responsibilities as lawful citizens.
- To provide liaison between students and social agencies which provide needed services.
- To act as a liaison resource to the principal in investigating criminal law violations occurring in the school or on school property.
- To formulate educational crime prevention programs to reduce the opportunity for crimes against persons and property in the schools.
- To participate in the Parent-Teacher-Student Association meetings as requested.
- To participate in campus activities, student organizations, and athletic events when invited and feasible.
- To be aware at all times of the responsibility to improve the image of the uniformed law enforcement officer in the eyes of the students and the community.
SRO Officer & DARE teacher | Carla Evans | email@example.com | 554-6624
SRO Officer | Det. Jason Howell | firstname.lastname@example.org
SRO Officer | John Weaver | email@example.com